Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hair Rewards

I miss my long straight locks. I had them chopped off when I was seven months pregnant—got so bored and it was the only thing I could do with my hair at that time. A year has passed since then, and my hair is still short! Well, it's now resting on my shoulders. It's still THAT short since I've had my hair cut thrice within that year.  

The first one was for a feature that went haywire, so I had to go to my favorite stylist Louis Kee to have it fixed (that was the second time). The third was for a salon feature and they insisted on trimming my hair. I didn't want to, but I finally gave in. I had to, since I was doing a story on their salon services. So, there, after the third cut (which was last February), I made a promise to myself that I won't have it cut anymore :( But the last cut wasn't so good either, my hair was flipping out. It wasn't as tamed as it used to be when I had long hair. Maybe it's the cut, maybe it's because I'm growing it long again, maybe, maybe, maybe...

So, dear readers, don't think we, editors/writers, got it made just because we get salon freebies. We're your guinea pigs. We road test each product and service and give you the full report so you won't have to go through the same bad experience like we did; or you'll get the same fabulous experience like we did ;)

But, anyways, I won't give in to another haircut. I will patiently wait for my next session with Louis Kee :D Something to be excited about hehe... And while I'm waiting, I got myself to a L'Oreal Hair Spa treatment at Alcutraz Salon (Metrowalk) last Sunday.
hair spa
Sigh! How I wish my hair was like this everyday... I know it will... in due time ;) Have a great week ahead, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails