Friday, July 30, 2010

Salt, Food and Friends

Got tickets to the movie premiere of SALT last Wednesday, thanks to the Velvet channel :)   All we can say is that we love it; don't want to share more than that since I might ruin it for you.  It's a must-watch, next to Inception (for this month, that is).


IMG_4944
Here I am with hubby: wearing a Prada polo dress, 
with grey wool peep-toe booties from Korea, and a Prada clutch.

We watched it with another couple who we hang out with a lot, and grabbed a bite at Lu after.
IMG_4946

We ordered two of their truffle mac 'n cheese. Sinful, isn't it? I'll definitely try their chorizo rice bowl next time. That looks yummy, too!
IMG_4948

This is how their mac 'n cheese looks like. Hubby and I enjoyed it immensely! The truffle oil smelled sooooo good! It was baked at the correct temperature, with the cheese not too creamy or soggy.
IMG_4949

We ended the night with this very rich cheesecake with lemon. Don't be fooled by the size, the serving was just right for the four of us ;)
IMG_4953

It was my first time at Lu, and I loved the place, the food and the ambience. The only thing I didn't like was that I smelled like used cooking oil the minute I stepped out of the restaurant. Most likely, because of the kitchen. And to think I was just admiring how transparent they are with their kitchen. Oh well... hope they can fix this problem soon, so I can bring my family to Lu :)

IMG_4954

Have a great weekend, everyone!  
I'll be at the store today for shoots, will I see you there? ;)
And I'll most likely be at the Rockwell bazaar tomorrow to check out some goods. See you there, too? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails