Friday, July 2, 2010

Another Quickie Post

Got home close to midnight.  Yesterday was the Pre-Opening VIP launch of Forever 21 in SM Megamall.  It was packed with shoppers who didn't think twice on purchasing our clothes. They are super affordable, trust me ;)
Close to closing time (9 p.m.), I was able to ask our photographer, Daniel Tan, to take my photo. I'm loving my outfit, because I was able to look for the right clothes for this print-on-print ensemble from head to toe! :) Check this out:


IMG_3177

Will post more photos soon! Have to be up early again tomorrow. Forever21 is giving away P200 voucher (no purchase required) to the first 250 people to line up outside the store.

To get the latest updates, visit the Forever 21 Philippines facebook account by click on this ;)

Happy weekend, everyone :D

1 comment:

  1. jane, we love your outfit!! it's so "us" haha! sayang, we didn't see you last night. congratulations on a successful launch! well, you've got your hands full because forever 21 will be forever full!!!

    ReplyDelete

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails