Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kris' Top

Wore this top to one of my many meetings with Kris Aquino---she told me that she loved the blouse.   For those of you who don't know, I was her editor-in-chief for a while.  This was around 2008.  It's a FLY NOW top my mom bought for me in Thailand; and  I gifted her with the exact same top when we went back to Bangkok.  

Jane flynow shirt
With me from left to right: my brother Jones, his equally tall fiancee Tippi, me and hubby.

Hubby and I usually just leave the telly/TV on at night. We tune in to ABS-CBN (I'm super kapamilya haha...) and watch the teleserye/soaps. Seeing Kris Aquino wear the top I bought for her made me smile. Good thing I was ready with my camera, and was able to take a photo:
IMG_1747
Nothing beats seeing someone use/wear your gift ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails