Thursday, April 15, 2010

From Russia, With Love

Ever since I can remember, I've always spent Holy Week and sem breaks with my mom.  We travel a lot, and the boys in the family would rather stay home.  So, it's usually the two of us.  But for the past two years, I stayed home.  I was pregnant the first time; the second time(this year), I started work :( Sigh, great timing right?

So, my mom dragged my brother along with her for their Russia trip.  I felt a bit sad, but I'm happy that my brother got to travel and see another part of the world.  I've always been the luckier one when it comes to that.

They got back a few days after Holy Week, and this is what we got:
russian pasalubong
toys for little J, shawl and some accessories for me, and coffee for hubby

This pendant is so lovely.  Very Russian, don't you agree? :)
russia pendant

I just had to share this necklace with you.  My mom is a very impulsive shopper, and she bought this hematite necklace for me.  She got one for herself, and two bracelets for my brother and dad.  The seller told her that hematite can help lower cholesterol.  Really?  We'll see about that haha...  Another reason I found this funny is that we have a lot of it here in Manila.  My mom had to fly all the way to Moscow to get us these.  But, it's the thought that counts ;)
russia hematite necklace

I'm lucky to have a mom who loves to shop ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails