Friday, October 22, 2010

Little J's 1st Engagement Party

Close Up White Now threw an engagement party last Monday at the Rigodon Ballroom of Manila Peninsula Hotel for my cousin Ian King and Joey Mead, along with designer Rosanna Ocampo and Marco Rodriguez.

My schoolmate from St. Jude Catholic School, Tim Yap, and our wedding host, JM Rodriguez, were the hosts for the night:
cu1

How apt that Tim was the bridge for Ian (in Joey Samson) and Joey (in Rajo Laurel).
cu2

While JM served as the connection to Rosanna and Marco
cu3

Food was delicious!  Music was even better, as provided by hubby's schoolmate from Xavier, Mars Miranda (who was also my schoolmate back in college)
cu4

I was caught off guard in this photo, but I just wanted to share with you what I wore that night—a dress by Ronaldo Arnaldo :)  I love his choice of pastels and the whimsical yet very demure design :D  As for my makeup, I was too lazy to get all dolled up, which lead me to using this bright fuchsia gloss from M.A.C. called Magnetique.  It's the quickest way to look all made up ;)  Oh, and I was wearing my wedding shoes (lucite wedges) custom-made by Figlia ;)
cu6

And guess who we brought to the party? Little J! :D
cu5

cu9

cu7

Joey hung out with us for a while before we headed home :)
cu8

It was indeed a magical night for the two couples and the guests. I love the set-up, and the AVP CloseUp White Now made for them.  Watching them talk about their partners made me feel how much I appreciate hubby and little J :D  Thank you for inviting us to celebrate this romantic evening with you both, cuz Ian and Joey!


Will post more photos in my other blog next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails