Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Lovely Guests

I love how my sister-in-law, Joy Cheng-See, set up Sofitel's grand ballroom.  Too bad I couldn't recommend her now that she has decided to let her business take a back seat to take care of her two kids.
jjwed1
She did the flowers, too!
jjwed2
Here are some of the guests that might be familiar to you :)
My "dapper" cousins, Gerovy, Atticus and Ian King. Atz is part of the people who run Uno mag, while Ian is the boyfriend of Joey Mead.
jjwedding3
Mega Publishing Creative Director Suki Salvador and Blush Editor-in-Chief Vicky Tensuan
jjweddingd
Thebaghag blogger Ingrid Chua-Go with her hubby
jjweddinge
Meg Editor-in-Chief Peewee Reyes-Isidro with her hubby, Paolo, and former Teen and Pink Editor-in-Chief Bebeth Timbol
jjweddingf
With Channel V VJ JM Rodriguez, our host for the night
jjwedding6
Pat Dy, our photographer
jjweddingg
... and a hug for my bubu. We were running around all night, chatting with friends, making up for lost time—separately. It was only at this point that I went up to my hubby and hugged him, obviously missing him haha... ;)
jjweddingi
My last hurrah for the night, a short version of my wedding gown made with left-over lace. If I had my way, I would have walked down the aisle in a mini haha... ;)
jjweddingj

2 comments:

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails