Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary to US :D

Two years ago, on this exact date, hubby and I got married.  
Let me share with you my favorite moments down the aisle and after:

hubby was so scared to walk alone, with all eyes at him
johnjane1011b

while I could care less haha...
janejohn1011c
Here's a nice full body shot of my wedding gown :)
johnjane1011c
Excited much? haha...
johnjane1011d

We hugged right after our first official kiss as hubby and wife
johnjane1011e
Of course, a photo op ;)
johnjane1011a
Another kiss as we walked out...
johnjane1011f
We're done!!!
johnjane1011g
We had our own shoot after, before we proceeded to the reception:
johnjane1011i
This is definitely one of our fave photos :D
johnjane1011h
Happy 2nd year anniversary, bubu!

2 comments:

  1. Super duper love this post! Love the gown. Love the excited photo (I have one like that! Us talaga, masyadong excited haha). Love the last photo, too. Happy anniversary, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, F! :) Hope you can post your photos soon, too! I wanna see your "excitement" ;)

    ReplyDelete

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails