Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Ultimate Sexy Boots

My last visit to Forever 21 was just last Friday, and I've missed out a lot.  I got so excited when I saw these fabulous thigh-high black leather boots, I just had to buy them.  I plan to wear them when I travel and when I attend some event that will merit a "show-off" of these boots ;)


IMG_9299

Priced at P2075, this pair is such a steal! Click on this link for more styles, and our facebook fan page to find out what's new. Remember, stocks don't last forever at Forever 21 ;) Hope to see you at the store tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. can i just say, "fierce" (even if i don't like the term! haha!). so those were the boots you were talking about! you pulled them off well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... but it is "fierce!" What can we do? haha...
    Yes, they are THE boots I texted you about :D

    ReplyDelete

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails