Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How My Saturday Was...

After Sugi, we went to visit my parents who were nearby, and invited them for coffee at UCC:
IMG_8842


I had my usual Iced Tea Au Lait. BDO credit card holders get a free cup of coffee with a minimum of P1,000 single receipt purchase. They are also part of the Enjoy kit, but I opted not to use it since there were better in-shop offers like Buy one House coffee, and one dessert, and get the other cup of House coffee for free :)
IMG_8847

Then off we (my mom and my bro's fiancee) to designer Eric delos Santos to finalize her wedding gown ;)
IMG_8858


We spent a considerable amount of time at Eric's place. It's always such a blast! I also got the dress I wore to last night's Metro Weddings event at Marriot Hotel, featuring Cary Santiago. Click on this link to watch the video. We left a little before 7 p.m. and I got dropped off at Charlie's in Greenhills to have dinner with hubby and our regular date couple. I had their Naked Hot Dawgs wrapped in Bacon:
IMG_8861

while hubby had this double patty angus burger:
IMG_8863

Charlie's is also part of the Enjoy kit, and with every P1,000 spent, you get a free clam chowder with the card, and meatball dish with the coupon. Now, this is sulit!
Tip: Less than a month ago, we were with one of the owners of Charlie's, and he shared with us some special sauces he's cooking up. So, we asked for the sauces again for this meal, and I can't wait for them to officially serve them.
IMG_8869
We're quite lucky to get first dibs on these sauces—yummy!
Watch out for these soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails