Friday, September 10, 2010

Reunion of Sorts

It's been a looooong time since I've been out "clubbing."  What made me do it last Wednesday?  For friends, obviously ;)  And I went to two events, at that :o


Can't believe it's been 10 years since Chalk was born.  I was part of the pioneer team, so it was definitely a trip down memory lane.  Most especially when I picked up Mags—she's our staff photographer, and we were usually the tandem ;)
IMG_7751

Picked her up around 10p.m. and got to The Fort in 15 minutes. Pretty quick, but it took us a while to find parking :( By the time we got to Encore, the event was already finished. Oh well, we got to hang with ol' friends. Click on this link to find out who I bumped into :)

Oh, Mags and I just had to share this cool van parked in front of us. We left The Fort at the same time, so we were able to take a photo of it. So '60s hippie, don't you agree?
IMG_7782

Have a great long weekend, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails