Monday, September 6, 2010

Friends are Lifesavers

Ever since I got home last Monday, I've been having stomach problems.  I think I ate something really bad.  One of those nights (I think it was last Thursday 12mn onwards), I woke up with gas attacks.  Been getting up every so often to go to the bathroom, with hubby helping me eat and drink to rehydrate.  Around 4 a.m., I asked him to get me some warm water downstairs when I remembered my friend, Orts, and her hubby's holiday gift to us: a hot/cold pack.
IMG_7541
Just put this pack in the microwave and warm it up between 1-2 minutes, and you're all set to use it. Thank you so much, Orts and Jeff! You helped me get through the night haha :D

* Magic Therapy Pack (hot/cold pack):
692-6646
0922-8799911
magictherapypack@gmail.com
www.magictherapypack.multiply.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails