Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's JJ's Night

This will be a short post... gotta get some sleep.  Full night for me, as I drove straight to church from work to attend a baptismal seminar for little J with hubby—I met him and our good friend She, who will be little J's ninang, there.  We had dinner after and got to catch up a bit.

By the time I got home, I was too beat to write my column for this Friday.  I tried, but little J woke up.  His nanny is on an overnight-off, and hubby tried, but he dozed off trying to take care of little J.  Sigh!  Oh well, he tried...  It's 1am, and I just finished putting him back to sleep.


On another note, I'm sure all you parents will agree with me with: 
we enjoy looking at our children/babies while they sleep hehe :D
IMG_2483

Wish me luck later!  I hope I can finish my article before lunch :o  I have yet to master the art of juggling and functioning/excelling despite the lack of sleep.  Working moms, how do you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails