Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Of Reunions and Sweet Shakes

Browsing through the photos I took recently, and decided to share this photo with you.
hs reunion

More than a month ago, one of our childhood friends, Malou, came home with her "new" family for a month-long visit here in Manila. From a small gathering, it became a free-for-all and whoever-wants-to-join dinner thing. It was great to see old faces, and new ones (their respective partners). We spent a good amount of time catching up, asking how everyone is, who's based abroad, who works where, and who has the most number of kids haha...

On another note, I am amazed at Malou and my other mommy friends who live abroad. They do everything on their own, without a nanny, without household help! I'm not used to having a maid as well, but hubby and I needed to get one when I was close to my 7th month. And we're very grateful to have very nice and trustworthy help :)

I already had dinner, so I only ordered this watermelon ice cream shake. I know, it sounds like a weird concoction right? But it was surprisingly good. If you like watermelon and ice cream, then you'll like this combination ;)  
vanilla watermelon shake

Really sorry, but I can't seem to remember the name of the restaurant, but it's this Japanese resto in Annapolis Street :o Can anyone help me here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails