Friday, June 11, 2010

JJ's Joy Ride

Yay!  Little J brought me to work yesterday morning, and picked me up after, too :D My parents lent me their car and driver again ;) I got trigger happy in the car. Here are some for your viewing pleasure :)


IMG_2678

IMG_2679

IMG_2680

Oh my! Looking at the photos above, I just realized he looked like he gained a bit more again. Look at his cheeks and his arms :o But I like it. How about you? Is he too chubby now?

IMG_2681

Here he is, fooling around. He's super active. Yaya (the nanny) and I have been having a hard time keeping him still lately. But it's all good, as long as I get to hang with the little man ;)
IMG_2682

Enjoy the long weekend! I won't have one though, since I have work tomorrow. Sigh! Oh well, will try to make the most out of my Saturday work ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails