Thursday, June 17, 2010

Catching Up

If you've read the latest post in my other blog, you would have known by now that I got to the Penguin launch in Rockwell tent pretty late.  But it was all good, I got to catch up with friends.
Me with Mai Kaufman and Rima Otswani. Aren't they pretty? :)  
Looking at Mai's and Rima's uber long hair made me miss my own long hair. sniff sniff...
IMG_2814
What I'm wearing: Penshoppe shift cotton dress, rhinestone and chain necklace from 168mall, red suede peeptoe booties from Korea, and my parents' latest gift/pasalubong from HK—a red Fendi bag ;)

PR man Chris Cahilig approached me for a potential project that might need my help.  Keeping my fingers crossed it pushes through. God is good :D
IMG_2815

Here I am with Judah Paolo, who coincidentally shares the same wedding anniversary date with me and hubby. Only difference is that they got married a year after. And his wife is due to give birth soon, just like me a year ago! Bambi Hernandez and I were schoolmates back in Ateneo. We were both quite active in our organizations then. She's launching something exciting very soon, I can't wait for that ;)
IMG_2817


I wasn't able to take a lot of photos, since it was pretty hard juggling taking shots and catching up with them. Among those were Liza Ilarde, Brent Javier and his lady Karen Pamintuan, stylist Ton Lao, model Valerie Santos, and host Rovilson Fernandez who reads this blog (Thanks, Rovi!) :D To check out the amazing stage setup of the show, click on this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails