Monday, May 6, 2013

Lancel Love

My mom is one stylish lady.  She is my fashion foundation.  One of my strongest childhood memories with her is her love for Lancel bags, which is why I am so happy that Lancel has been making quite a comeback for the past few years.

One chic utilitarian bag that I love is the Brigitte Bardot (BB) bucket bag.
Lancel BBardot_A04801-D2

I know, I know!  It's so '80s, right?  This style definitely brings back good ol' days, but in a more feminine design.  The details that I love about this bag is it's shiny light gold hardware, the twisted leather handles, the tassles, and the extra sling!  Of course, it doesn't hurt that it's in a nice summer shade of fuchsia pink, too ;)

This Mother's Day, the European brand is giving 30% discount on all regular items from their Brigitte Bardot and Daligramme collections, from May 1-15 only.  Visit their shop at the Shangri-la Plaza Mall to get great deals (and gifts for your mom and maybe, yourself too)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails