Monday, March 28, 2011

Slow Sunday

Since little J has the colds, we decided to stay home.   But despite having (slight) colds, he still went out and played:
IMG_3181

He was also playing with his RC car that hubby was in control of, and little J slipped :( He landed on his face, bull's eye on the nose :(  I tried taking a photo of him, all dirty, and got this instead :D  Despite falling hard, he didn't cry and make a big fuss over his accident.  I'm might proud of our big boy :D
IMG_3182

Here's another shot on his way up to his room to take a shower.  Can you see the dirt all over? :(
IMG_3183

Then lunch arrive, from Shakey's.  It's been a while since we've had Shakey's delivered.  Pretty cool that we can now pay with our credit card, too ;)
Had their latest Angus pizza—pretty good!  And we got the pepperoni pizza for free (because of their card).
IMG_3185

Had Mojos as well.  How I've missed this!
IMG_3184

Got little J spaghetti, which he made him full and sleepy.
IMG_3186

After about two hours, he was up and running.  Yaya (nanny) changed his diaper into this  "Winnie the Pooh" pull-up diaper by Huggies that my friend based in the U.S., Christine, gave us to try. Thanks, Christine :D  Hope you're doing well there :)
IMG_3193

We left for dinner at my in-laws and had KFC.  Gaaaah!!! Hubby said today was junk food day, I totally agree :o  Remember little J falling on his face?  His nose was apparently burned :(  Now, he looks like Rudolph, the Red Nose Reindeer.  Yaya (the nanny) says he looks like a bunny now. Awwww...
IMG_3205

But that didn't stop him from having fun with his other cousins.  They spent so much time playing with grandma's new toy set of drums.
IMG_3220

I've been looking for musical toys for our little man, and this is one of those.  My mom-in-law bought it in 168 mall (in Chinatown), so I guess I'll be off on another trip there next weekend ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ms. Janie! I landed on your blog through Topaz Horizon. I was actually into blog hopping. I enjoyed browsing and reading your blog. I am now one of your followers. I look forward in reading more of your posts. Have a great day ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails