Monday, February 21, 2011

Mechanical Toys

Little J spent quite some time in Toys R Us in Ocean Terminal.  The first thing that "stopped him on his tracks" were these fluffy animals that could walk:
IMG_2307


I convinced hubby not to buy them, as I know I could find them at affordable prices back in Manila.  We should be buying stuff you can't find in the Philippines, right?  So, the first thing I did when I got back was go to Divisoria (on a weekend) to find Little J's toys.   Hubby works in Chinatown area, that's why I get to tag along :D  These were what I ended up with: walking (with sounds) mechanical toys (tiger, camel, and hippo); plastic animals so he can familiarize himself with them; and bubble blowers; lifesaver and a squirter for swimming this weekend—all for P1,120.  Not bad, indeed!
IMG_2395


Sigh! And I did this all with a flu that I'm still fighting :o The things we do for our little one/s ;)

1 comment:

  1. OH Yeah Cute baby and beautiful toys Really very happy baby. fantastic this post and amazing your idea for toys. i loved that


    Romantic Dinner Bruges

    ReplyDelete

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails