Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another Birthday Bash

Tim (Yap) and I went to the same school.  We're childhood friends, and I can vouch that Tim has always been that sweet and friendly boy that we all know today.  So, when he texted that he was throwing his birthday party at Opus, I just had to drop by and celebrate with him.

Along with the program, he called out all the January celebrants (me included) to join him on stage so we can all have a group picture, and for him to greet all of us as well.  How sweet!
IMG_1362

Here are some of the photos I took with me in it (warning!) haha...

Me, with Channel V head JM Rodriguez, and birthday girl twin Divine Lee (we share the same birthday)
IMG_1354

Bebeth Timbol (my former boss and very good friend), with Rochelle Tan-Mangila
IMG_1368

Preview's Daryll Chang
IMG_1374

DJ Mars Miranda, SoFA Loralee Baron-Soong with hubby Marc Soong of Jaguar
IMG_1382

Makeup artist Eileen Ramos with Premier Wines & Spirits' Lucio Pua
IMG_1395

My drink for the night, Tequila Rose
IMG_1396

Bebeth and photographer Dix
IMG_1381

To view more photos and what happened at the party, click on this link.

What I wore that night:
Black lace top, fur vest, gray shorts. All from Forever 21.
IMG_1425

Vita Fede connector ring in gunmetal
IMG_1415

Stella Luna booties which I folded 
IMG_1423

I honestly thought we wouldn't stay too long, but we all had fun catching up with friends.  
Thank you for inviting us to celebrate with you, Tim!  Cheers to more blessings this 2011 :D *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails