Friday, January 28, 2011

Mommy Goes Shopping

The perks of being an employee of SM is that I get an early pass last night to the Grand Baby Fair by Baby Company.  Held at Megatrade Halls 2 & 3, the place is packed with booths selling products for as much as 70% off!  How can I not buy at all? Check out my purchases :o
IMG_1616


And I got my MOM card, too!  You get P1 for every P50 spent.  Not bad, right? :)
IMG_1614


The best part of it all?  Little J loves my presents :D  The reclining and adjustable (height) highchair is P1,500 (from P5,000), V-tech Magic Lights Easel is P1,000 (from P2,299), and the musical cloth mat is only P275!
IMG_1618


I bought him another toy, and a swing for our pocket garden (P1,200 from P1,600), too!  Will post that soon, once hubby assembles it ;)  There are a lot more good buys, if you have babies who are less than a year old.  Makes me wish I was pregnant hehe...  


Oh, and I got a pair of pillows (the chinese-themed ones) for my parents at P400 each (from P550).  Aren't they cute? 
IMG_1582

And I'm not even done yet... I'm just restraining myself :o  
Found this colorful and musical potty seat for only P750, should I go for it? hmmm...
IMG_1604

... and this bed frame for only P1,200 (comes in blue also).  The only thing that's stopping me are the side boards.  I think little J might fall off :(
IMG_1586


Check out more of what's inside the Grand Baby Fair by checking out my other blog ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jane!
    I didn't know that you have a blog too! Plus you know my cousins Helen and Jane din pala ; )
    xoxo
    MrsM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Mrs M :D I have two blogs actually :) This is a "secret"... well, it's more personal :) May I know the surnames of Helen and Jane? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Your post and nice information for shopping . good planning goes shopping with Mummy. very nice idea and i like your thinking.

    Romantic Dinner

    ReplyDelete

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails