Monday, January 3, 2011

2011, You're Mine!

Apologies for the lack of posts, as I'm sure everyone of you was as busy as me over the holidays ;)  But, I'm back!  ...and with a vengeance haha... I'm all pumped up for 2011! 


To keep me organized and on track, I have a desktop calendar, a daily planner by Grassroots, and a Swarovski ballpoint pen (which I received as a Christmas gift from my sister-in-law) :D 
IMG_1053

And my New Year's resolution? I have this habit of not using pretty notebooks and planners, but that will change this year as I will jot down everything in this pretty pink planner, using my sparkling new pen ;)

How about you? How was the holidays for you and what's your NY resolution? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails