Friday, August 27, 2010

Hot and Cold

I've been having upper back and shoulder muscle pains for the longest time.  I don't know if it's connected to stress, though I'm not THAT stressed :o  Been getting myself body/back massages, but all of the masseuses end up recommending that I get myself some "hilot" instead.  


Told my parents about it, and they sent me these for the meantime. 
 Aren't they the sweetest? :)
IMG_6432


As of this moment, I have one stuck on my upper left back and the tingling mix of heat and cold really helps. Thanks, mom and dad :D

Anyways, it's the long weekend... what are your plans? Me? I'm off to an Asian destination with my mother dear for some bonding time via shopping and eating haha... ;) Happy looooong weekend and see you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails