Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hollywood Updates

Fellow blogger and journalist Frances Amper-Sales is the editor-in-chief of OK! mag, and her team recently sent me a copy of their August issue :) Thank you for the complimentary copy :D
OK! August

It's been a while since I've read any showbiz/hollywood magazine, and I am very much excited to read this current issue. Why? Because they talk about Hollywood celebs and their kids. I was able to leaf through the pages, and found mom and daughter/son celeb pics and how to get their look. So excited to try those with little J ;)

There are regular sections that I love checking out, like beauty features on celebs, and which celeb wore it better. Those are definitely fun reads. Oh, and I think I would also enjoy reading up on the Lost characters—though I haven't had the chance to watch the finale season. Oh well, will definitely try to watch it before the year ends hehe... *keeping fingers crossed*

*OK! magazine is now available in newstands, bookstores and supermarkets nationwide for only P140. Be a fan of OK! on Facebook by visiting this link and follow them on twitter by clicking on this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails