Monday, June 3, 2013

Sunday Birthday

This is a delayed post, been so busy with work that I wasn't able to upload this.  The other Sunday, hubby and I were godparents to Denise Ashley.  We brought the kids to the party proper and JJ had a great time there, while baby JP enjoyed the sweets and the colorful decor/balloons.
Birthday party
For the first game, the kids were asked to go on stage.  It felt like watching a school program, with all the parents taking photos of their kiddos :)
Birthday party

We got these cute stubs at the entrance.  
Personalized named Aquazorb were given to the kids as well.
Birthday party


JJ ate fast, so to keep him pre-occupied, I brought him to the face/hand painting booth.
Of course, he wanted Ironman ;)
Birthday party


I enjoyed their Serenitea while waiting for the other programs to start.
Birthday party

Baby JP enjoyed the bananas for dessert :P
Birthday party

The bubble boys made quite a splash with the children. 
I've been seeing fellow parents post photos of this birthday party activity lately, so it's great that our kids were able to experience this "magical" activity as well.
Birthday party

Couldn't resist sharing this cute photo of JP :)
Birthday party

My accessories du jour are these rings — giving great mileage to my blings that I only get to wear during the weekend.
Birthday party

How was your weekend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails