Friday, August 26, 2011

Shopping for Little J

Today is the start of the Kids and Baby SALE at the Megatrade Hall, but I was able to go yesterday to get first dibs on the fab buys :) Here I am on my way up to the 5th floor:
IMG_0039

Click on the photo below to check out the list of participating brands:
IMG_0041

It was still pretty relaxed and steady yesterday:
IMG_0040

My loot: 4 bags full of clothes for Little J and holiday gifts for the kiddies.  I like to shop in advanced, and don't like being stressed with Christmas shopping.
IMG_0045

Here are some of my happy buys:
Disney Card thick jacket, P250
IMG_0047

Timberland set, and Toy Story set. P250 each.
IMG_0048

Long sleeve sets, P100 each.  Top: Pajama set, P150.
IMG_0049

3-piece Sando set, P125; board shorts at P150.
IMG_0050

Looney Tunes shirts, P120 each.
IMG_0051

Don't you agree that these are fab deals? :)

I had to control myself in buying a lot, since Little J still has a lot of clothes. I got clothes mostly a size or two sizes bigger, so he'd have more clothes to wear in the future.  The jacket and the long sleeve ones are reserved for our October trip to somewhere cooler :D

Visit Megatrade Hall today.  Sale ends August 29 (Monday).

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I missed this! Like you, I do my Christmas shopping way ahead of time, makes for a saner holidays!:)

    ReplyDelete

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails