Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wish: JJ Models

PFW Opening Day was a memorable one, because of the Children's Fashion Show by SM that I attended. Here's the press kit that I got:
IMG_1437

It's a pop-up card that describes the collection:
IMG_1436

All the kids were given a coupon and a Bizu freebie, too :)
IMG_1435

The fashion show comprised of about 50 models, with more than 100 children watching the show.  Imagine all of them sitting quietly as they watched the show.   They obviously enjoyed it as much as the adults did :)  To view a clip and photos of the show, and find out who did the finale, click on this link  

IMG_1412

Now, my goal in the next 3-5 years: how to get little J to be part of the show.  I was a child model back in the early '90s.  I sure wish little J can follow in my foot steps... even for just one project hihi... :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails