Friday, November 26, 2010

What a Week :o

A few months back, budding designers Audrey Ednacot and Kato Chua asked me to be one of their muses for their show at Members Only.  Their reason? I was the very first one who featured them, and they wanted to thank me by including me in their show.

I cleared this with my boss, and she gave me the go signal for this.  But as the actual date closes in, I was having second thoughts on joining since I felt I was too old to be part of this hip and young group :o  At the same time, I was too shy to tell these two girls that I won't be able to make it.  So, there... I made it to their event; and I'm sure glad I did, 'coz I was able to catch up with a few friends I haven't seen for the longest time :) 

Chia Hollman-Yulo, who was my intern in Pink magazine
IMG_3147


Hairstylist and makeup artist Ruel Papa (we go way back PBB Teens 2).  He did the hair of all the muses that night, great job!
IMG_3146


My "baby" cousin, Gerovy King
IMG_3148


My dinner:
IMG_3144


My dress paired with Forever 21 platform booties, Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch and Forever 21 connector ring.  Hoop earrings by Diamant.
IMG_3153


And lastly, thank you Thons and NJ for the support --- naks!
IMG_3143


BTW, Thons and NJ---Do you remember this photo? hehe...
NJ introduced me to Thons that night ;)
embassy nj thons


I'm off to Tagaytay (Nurture Spa) tomorrow, courtesy of Neutrogena. Will be up by 5AM :o
Will share photos soon! :)

Enjoy the looooong weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails