Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Eve

10AM: Brunch with the King family (everyone until the fourth generation kiddos like Little J).  We ended the event with a family pic:
IMG_3384

Another one with me, hubby and Little J
IMG_3388

Then, we headed off to hubby's house where hubby took his bike (my gift for him) for a spin
IMG_3396

While hubby was out biking around the village, Little J played inside.  Look how he matched all the cars on the right colored squares—this was a first :)
IMG_3397

He has colds and we asked him to take a break to take his medicine; he was such a jolly good boy
IMG_3404

My sis-in-law, Joy, arrived with her two boys.  She's a very crafty girl, and she brought with her a Gingerbread cookie making kit.  So, all the three boys were busy making their gingerbread man cookie :)
IMG_3405

Here's Little J's :D
IMG_3412

We had dinner with my in-laws, and moved to my parents' place around 11:30 PM.  First up was figuring out how to light the wishing lanterns
IMG_3415

Hubby was able to figure it out ;)
IMG_3418

IMG_3420

My dad and hubby got busy with the fireworks
IMG_3426

IMG_3434

Here are a few shots of me covering Little J's ears.  He was pretty "disturbed" with the noise hehe...
IMG_3423

IMG_3429

IMG_3431

IMG_3433

IMG_3425

Looses are part of every New Year's Eve celebration, as they are my mom's favorite
IMG_3445

Thank you, Papa Miao (my dad) for the fireworks :D
IMG_3447

IMG_3448

Happy New Year, everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails