Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Day

The morning started with visits to our grandmothers (Little J's great grand ma).  After that, we had lunch with my side of the family.  Then, gift-giving and unwrapping them at my in-laws.  Here's a family portrait:
IMG_3290

Little J, like all the kids, were very excited to open their gifts:
IMG_3293

Hubby suggested that we also prepare a gift for him, despite getting gifts from our in-laws, which he loved the most :)
IMG_3291

Dinner was up next, and we all headed to Shangri-la Makati hotel to have their special Christmas buffet at Circles.  We stayed a bit for some photo-ops :)
IMG_3305

Here are some of my favorite pics :D
IMG_3308

IMG_3304

IMG_3303


I got him this whole outfit from my most recent trip to Bangkok, Thailand. 
Cute, noh? :)
IMG_3313


Here's a family photo of the three of us, 
which includes the gift that hubby got for me. Tee hee :)
IMG_3309


Hope everyone had a great Christmas! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails