Monday, June 13, 2011

Friends in UK

Apologies for the one week hiatus.  Our last stop, which was in London, was fully packed.  I'm back now, and recuperating from the flu... sigh!

Anyways, this post is to thank all my "UK" friends for taking care of me and my family.  You made our trip extra special :D

NIKKI GO, my childhood friend ;) Thank you for squeezing us into your house, and for driving us around New Castle and York.
IMG_5494

JOHN GONZALES, my new found friend :D Thank you to you and Alex for letting us stay at your beautiful home, and for driving us to Bicester Village. We had so much fun!
IMG_7331

DOHN YU, my schoolmate from nursery to college (haha... it's been that long!).  We love the restaurants you recommended.  Keep me posted with you-know-what, you hottie ;)
IMG_7765

PAUL TIU, my childhood seat mate (fellow bus rider).  Thank you for touring us around London, and bringing us to my mom's requests :D
IMG_8059

MARJ AKIL, my colleague back in Chalk magazine.  It's been 8 long years since we've seen each other!  It was so great to catch up with you.
IMG_8088

We all had a lovely time, thanks to all of you.
Hope to visit UK and hang out with all of you again soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails