Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What I Wore to PFW

Wore a romper to our Forever 21 show.  All accessories from Boracay, except the ring and shoes which are from Forever 21.  Woven clutch by Aranaz.

Special thanks to Eric delos Santos for providing me with a dress from his PFW Holiday 2011 collection.  My accessories: clutch by Kate Spade, and shoes by Missoni.
IMG_4917

For the last day of PFW, I decided to do some color blocking.  Top, shorts, and rings from Forever 21, bejewelled necklace by Matthew & Melka, bag by Louis Vuitton, and shoes by Virtual Mae. 

Oh, how I missed dressing up.  Until the next event ;)

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' good, Jane!!!

    Thank you so, so much for shopping :-)

    And as promised, another discount on your next purchase. :-)

    VIRTUAL MAE

    ReplyDelete

What makes you smile? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails